Monday, November 15, 2010

Glass Half Full.

        When we had to make a picture of the definition of the glass half full, it was a struggle to come up with a main idea. After i thought about it i thought what i like to draw and go from there. Since flowers are what i love drawing i thought of the good things about picking a flower and the bad things about picking it. I made this on two separate pieces of paper. I have to be honest and admit that i am not 100% happy with the outcome. I think that it was hard to make the bright flower really PoP! Mrs. Robert's told me it would be good if I tried making it come out more but then the background was weird and looked funny. I agree and thought it would look better if it popped out more. I think that the stem starting on one piece of paper and continuing on the other was the best aspect. This picture was supposed to show how if you picked a flower you would be able to have it and wear it but then it would die soon after.



No comments:

Post a Comment