Monday, October 4, 2010

Found Images Collage Reflection

The pictures that inspired were first of perfume bottles. I then thought it might be hard to tell the collage was of a perfume bottle. Then i thought that taking interesting model photos would be cool. Then since i had originally planed on making a perfume bottle so i had the silhouette of a model holding a Chanel number 5 perfume.

     While making this collage i encountered a few struggles. I noticed that making the silhouette was the hardest. I found that since i had to paint it after i glued it on the collage i had to be very careful about not getting it on the edges. I got it off the edges a few times so i traced the outside so you couldnt tell i messed up as much. 

    I think that the most successful part of this was the shape of the silhouette of the model. I also really like the way the torn pictures came out. It made it look not perfect.











Modelesque.

No comments:

Post a Comment