Thursday, September 23, 2010

Extending our findings from The Pour Paintings.

From looking at my pour painting i noticed that i really like the color scheme. I was also pleased with the way my cat fish blended in with the piece of work. When i found out that we needed to make another piece of art with inspiration i immediately thought a flower. I chose to make a flower because flowers are what i find most fun to make and it would be fun to blend the same colors into it. Though i was adding the same colors that i did in my original painting, i wanted to bring something else to the new one. I decided since i liked the fish so much that i would have it curve into the petals. Now that i have started to paint my flower, i got some good ideas from my classmates about what i can do to make it improve. They helped me come up with some ideas like to fill in the background and cut it out. I think that helpful criticism is a good way to get new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment